THE POINT CASINO & HOTEL
Effective August 23, 2021
Below is a current update on our Covid-19 protocols, services and hours.
- Masks are required for guests indoors regardless of vaccination while visiting the casino and hotel.
- The Casino is open Sunday – Thursday 8AM – 2AM and Friday and Saturday 8AM – 4AM. The Hotel is open for overnight guests;
- Additional cleaning and sanitation protocols have been implemented in the casino and hotel. We have “Safety Ambassadors” on the casino floor cleaning machines;
- Thermal cameras are installed at the Casino and Hotel entrances to monitor guests’ temperatures;
- Slot machines on the casino floor have been spaced accordingly to help maintain social distancing; Some slot machines may not be available in our efforts to adhere to these measures;
- Table games are now open 4pm – Midnight daily. Craps and Roulette are open;
- The Cutter Club cigar room is open;
- The Center Bar is open offering limited bar seating and available for drinks with hours 10AM – 2AM Monday – Friday and 9AM – 2AM Saturday and Sunday. Last call is is at 12:30am; The Boom Room lounge is open Fridays and Saturdays at 8pm with live music at 9pm;
- The Kloomachin Kitchen offers seating in the dining room and takeout/room service for dinner, Sunday – Thursday from 4PM – 9PM and Friday and Saturday from 4PM – 10PM. Call (360) 297-6127. The Point Julia Café offers dining room seating for Breakfast, grab-and-go items, sandwiches and salads and is open daily from 7AM – 2AM. The Pizza Pit Stop is open daily, 11AM – 2AM offering mini-pizzas, whole pies and hot dogs;
- The Little Boston Bistro is now open Thursdays 4PM-9PM, Fridays and Saturdays 4PM – 10PM;
- Our Beyond The Point Food Truck is available for outdoor dining by the casino main entrance on Tuesdays (Fry Bread Taco Tuesdays) from 12PM – 8PM;
- We ask that guests practice social distancing guidelines where appropriate.
The Point Casino & Hotel Reopening June 1
May 19, 2020
As you have most likely heard, there are many casinos in Washington State currently open or reopening this week. I wanted to give you an update on the reopening of The Point Casino and Hotel.
The Port Gamble S’Klallam Tribe, Noo-Kayet Development Corporation and The Point Casino & Hotel leadership remain committed to providing a safe environment. The health and safety of our team members, guests, and the community are our top priorities. With this in mind, The Point Casino and Hotel will plan to reopen for limited business operations on Monday, June 1, 2020 at 10am.
Below is our 11-Point plan on safely reopening on June 1, 2020:
- Our Team-members will be going thru COVID-19 testing prior to our reopening. We plan to continue this testing following our opening;
- The Point will reopen with the hours of 10am to 2am daily. The Hotel will be open at limited occupancy;
- We have Implemented additional cleaning and sanitation protocols in the casino and hotel;
- We will have thermal cameras at entrances to monitor guests’ temperatures;
- Our slot machines will be reduced and spaced accordingly to encourage social distancing. Some slot machines may not be available in our efforts to adhere to these measures;
- Table games, The Cutter Club cigar room, The Bistro and The Boom Room will remain closed until further notice;
- We will have “Safety Ambassadors” at the main entrance and on the casino floor assisting guests and monitoring protocols with safety as the highest priority;
- Our Center Bar will be open and offer Beverage Service. The Market Fresh Restaurant will offer menu-service from 10am to 8pm, Sunday – Thursday and 10am to 10pm, Friday and Saturday. The Point Julia Café will be open from 7am – 12am daily and the Pizza Pit Stop 10am to 2am daily;
- We ask that guests practice social distancing of 6 feet (with those not in your party) while at The Point. Due to the limited capacity, guests may be required to wait at certain times to enter the casino;
- We will require guests to wear a mask while visiting. Guests can wear their own masks or disposable face masks, gloves and hand sanitizers will be available at the casino front entrance and at the Hotel Front Desk for guests staying at the hotel;
- The parking area behind the casino will be closed to guest traffic and casino entry.
We appreciate your support and understanding and look forward to seeing you soon. Stay safe and strong.
Sam J. Cocharo
The Point Casino & Hotel