THE POINT CASINO & HOTEL
Effective February 24, 2022
Below is a current update on our Covid-19 protocols, services and hours.
- The Point’s staff are now fully vaccinated.
- Effective Friday, February 25, 2022, masks/face coverings will not be required for staff or guests.
- The Casino is open Sunday – Thursday 8AM – 2AM and Friday and Saturday 8AM – 4AM. The Hotel is open for overnight guests;
- Additional cleaning and sanitation protocols have been implemented in the casino and hotel. We have “Safety Ambassadors” on the casino floor cleaning machines;
- Slot machines on the casino floor have been spaced accordingly to help maintain social distancing; Some slot machines may not be available in our efforts to adhere to these measures;
- Table games are now open 4pm – Midnight daily. Craps and Roulette are open;
- The Cutter Club cigar room is open;
- The Center Bar is open offering limited bar seating and available for drinks with hours 10AM – 2AM Monday – Friday and 9AM – 2AM Saturday and Sunday. Last call is is at 12:30am; The Boom Room lounge is open Fridays and Saturdays at 8pm with live music at 9pm;
- The Kloomachin Kitchen offers seating in the dining room and takeout/room service for dinner, Sunday – Thursday from 4PM – 8PM and Friday and Saturday from 4PM – 9PM. Call (360) 297-6127. The Point Julia Café offers dining Cold grab-and-go items only at this time. The Pizza Pit Stop is open daily, 11AM – 2AM offering mini-pizzas, whole pies and hot dogs;
- The Little Boston Bistro is open Thursdays 4PM-9PM, Fridays and Saturdays 4PM – 10